Friday, July 27, 2012

Slow Week

I don't have anything fun to share. . . well, except for spending most of a $100 gift card shopping for clothes this week, that's about the most exciting thing I did all week.


The rest of the week has been spent searching websites for jobs. . . fun stuff. 


This weekend my parents are going to be gone, so basically I'll have the weekend to myself with the hubby sleeping all day, so I plan to catch up on things around here. I have three letters to reply to from Laney, Abbye, and Melissa, sorry it's taken so long, things got pushed aside this week. And then after those I'll be all caught up for a little bit :)


I've mostly taken a computer break today because my eyes have been screaming at me all week to stop staring at the screen, lol. So I've been doing laundry. . . see what fun I've been having? LOL.


Well, hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!




<3

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh - sleeping all day. Soon as I am done here, I am reading the letter I just got, feeding the caterpillars, taking a shower, and going to bed with my hubs (the girls will laze around watching the Olympics). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could sleep all day, I kind of missed phrased that, I have the days to myself because he's sleeping all day since he works graveyard, LOL. Although today I feel like I could sleep all day. . .

      Delete
  2. Did you buy a lot of cute clothes w/ your $100 gift card? hope so!
    And i share your sentiment regarding job searching -- no fun at all. good luck w/ it though and I hope you find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was really surprised that this so-called "outlet" had mainly regularly priced things, or things with not much of a discount. I ended up spending about $70 and ended up with two shirts that were on clearance and a couple of bras ($20 each), so it was kind of a bust, but we still have $25 left, so we'll probably go up there again and bowl at their bowling alley, have a date night :).

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete