Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Putting Aside What I Need To Do

After three days of searching for a job and emailing my resume off and filling out online applications, I'm putting it aside for a day or two to catch up on mail!


I have three letters that need to be written. So I'm putting aside what needs to be done for what I want to do!  That and give time to maybe hear something from one of the places, and give my eyes a rest from the computer screen.


So, just a quick check in to say hi, sorry nothing fun to share today, my days have been boring since the kids went home on Sunday, oh, but my big brother did bring me a Venice Beach shotglass from their vacation, my collection continues to grow, lol.


Hope everyone is having a lovely week!




<3


P.S. I forgot a little bit of a funny story, this really goes to show where my brain has been lately. I completely forgot I had a profile on Interpals! What reminded me? I got a message from a girl the other day congratulating me on getting married, so sweet! Anyway, thought it was funny that I forgot about my account :)

No comments:

Post a Comment