Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quick entry and a postcard!

Mail has been slow, and that's probably because I have 4 penpals right now, two of which I am going to work on replies to today, I've been slacking, I'm sorry.


Anyway, today I received a lovely postcard from my pal Shannah from her recent vacation. 




Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina.

I love historic places, and this place looks beautiful! Thank you Shannah! :)  Oh, and please excuse the shadows of my fingers from when I was taking the picture, I just noticed that, lol.

Anyway, that's about all for now. I'm off to get those two letters written so I can get them out in the mail by Monday. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


<3

2 comments:

  1. glad you received it. I was having to trust them in the hands of a hotel receptionist.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she did her job! :) I'm just happy that our mailman has been better about getting the mail to the right house, he's a new one and keeps giving us other people's mail :-/

      Delete