Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Saturday!

I've had a busy day with my 3 year old niece! But now that everyone is around, I was able to sneak away for a few minutes.  She's usually all about sticking by Grammy or Poppie, but this weekend seems to be all about Bet-Bet (their name for me), which is a pleasant change, but at the same time she can be a little much. Very strong-willed little girl she is! 


Anyway, onto the reason for my post, first some incoming mail today (very rare on a Saturday).


Incoming from Melissa. I loved her beautiful floral stationery!

And a couple pictures from today.


Jillian being silly while eating some pizza on the patio :)

Wyatt and I made this today, it's "Dalmation Chocolate" and it was in the cookbook I got in my package pals swap, two ingredients and so simple to make, and it's so yummy!



Well, time for me to go wake up the hubby and get some dinner going for the two of us. Hope everyone is had a wonderful Saturday!




<3

3 comments:

  1. Hi Please could you e-mail me your home address so that I can send you part of the Best of British from my make my day blog. thanks bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That got there fast!! Sounds like fun - kids can be interesting to deal with - I had an adorable little girl latch onto me at VBS but she could be demanding.

    Yum - the dalmatian chocolate looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tht dalmatian chocolate looks delish! Make me some lol I get eerie sending choc in the mail, but I've gotten some from s. korea before and I just put it in the freezer for a while. :)

    cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete