Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry for not blogging much. . .

I feel like I have so much to post, but I don't have the time today! Sorry for not being on here much, I have had so much going on.


David's Mom and StepDad will be here next Wednesday and we're having a small memorial for Grandma and then we have to go through the house and label things, what his Mom wants, what we want, and what gets donated. It shouldn't take too long. The long part is going to be getting everything packed up and out of there. Grandma lived there for probably 50+ years, so there is so much stuff in that house! Plus it's going to be very emotional for David. 


Anyway, I have a lot of pictures of stuff and a longer blog post, hoping I will have time in the morning. Trying to get everything done for my online class so I don't have to worry about anything next week when David's parents are here and so that I have more time to study for finals!


Hope everyone is well!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment