Saturday, May 26, 2012

Incoming from April

Yeah, I know, I'm a month late. . . almost 2 months late, I've really been lagging, lol.


First up a letter from Shannah
All the stickers on the envelope look like Spring! :)

I loved the great baseball stamps!

And the tree sticker on the back of the envelope!

Her pretty notecard! And thank for you the pieces of note paper, can't wait to use them!



And next a first letter from Abbye, my first penpal from Ireland! :)

I loved her letterset design! So cute!

Great envelope seal! So sweet!

I loved the postcard she included with her letter!

The little girl and dog on her stationery reminded me of Rusty and I, it's so cute!!


And now that things have settled down a little bit, I will have time to get my replies done, things have been hectic!


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment