Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Unexpected Visitors!

I didn't get a chance to catch up today. Last night my 3 year old niece came to spend the night and I was up early getting her fed and ready to leave when my sis-in-law got here.


Then I got two of my nephews dropped off for a few hours, so I was busy with them! 


The computer needs to be packed away tomorrow (girls coming to clean) and Thursday is an all day school day, two quizzes, two discussion boards, lots of extra credit papers to finish up and an exam.


So, hopefully Friday will go as planned and be my catch up day! Hope everyone is having a good week!


Oh, and tomorrow night is the last night of bowling league, we're taking the summer off, I also need to remember to take some bowling alley pictures for all you lovely readers! 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment