Monday, April 30, 2012

Sad Day

It's been a rough day for us. I'm very sad to say that David's Grandma passed away last night.  I had planned on a couple of posts today, but now I'm not sure when I'll be blogging, I may be away for a little while.


I am just glad that his Grandma is no longer suffering from her dementia and is with Grandpa and their son now and at peace.  I'll miss her so much, she welcomed me into their family with open arms and so much love, she was such a wonderful lady.  Having lost all my Grandparents at a young age, she was another Grandma to me and treated me like I was her blood-related Granddaughter. I was so blessed to have known her for the past 2 1/2 years.  We will miss her always.




Us with Grandma at our wedding, she was so happy that day. Love you Grandma.





No comments:

Post a Comment