Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lots of Updates!!

Wow! Took me a good few hours to get everything updated on here! Sorry to post so much, but it all would have been way too big as just one entry!


Now that school is done (YAY!!!!) and bowling is done for the summer (Yay!!) I will have more time to keep updated on here. At least that is my goal anyway, we'll see how that goes. . .


Anyway, keep scrolling down, lots of pictures and updates about life and everything. I think I will wait until next week and post a little book review, been awhile since I have. Or maybe I'll have to try and watch a movie soon and do one of my movie reviews :)


Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend. And remember to thank the men and women who have served and are currently serving for our country and providing the freedom that we all have. Happy Memorial Day everyone!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment