Monday, January 30, 2012

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

The second I saw the previews for this movie I wanted to see it! So I posted a link to the movie trailer on Facebook and my cousin's girlfriend commented on it and said there was a book! Something I didn't know yet! And being a bookworm, I knew I wanted to read it before we go see the movie.


So, the hubby and I were out shopping and I found the book, so he got it for me as an early birthday present! 




Because of school starting up last week I haven't been able to read it as much as I would normally read, but I'm about half way through it. It's told from the point of view of the son, and so far it's amazing! This child is so smart!! At the beginning it jumps around a little, but it really gives you a little bit of a background. I'll give it a proper review once I finish it, and also compare it to the movie which I plan on seeing hopefully by next week, depending on my work load this week for school and how much I can read the book!


Hope everyone had a great weekend, I am off to study some!

No comments:

Post a Comment