Saturday, January 14, 2012

Extreme Couponing

I have been slowly getting addicted to coupons. I get a double edition of the Sunday paper every week so I can have double the coupons. I've been trying to figure out a way to get more! I'm obsessed!


Well this morning my husband gets home from work (he works the graveyard shift) and tells me some amazing news! He got me a coupon hook-up!!! The guy that fills the newspaper machines at his work is going to be bringing him all the extra coupon inserts and coupon inserts from unsold Sunday papers every Monday morning! Before long I'll be rolling in the coupons! I am such a dork to be so thrilled over this, but I can't wait!


I know I'm going to end up being an extreme couponer eventually, it's just so nice to save money and I can't wait to start figuring out how to get the best deals!


Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment