Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrapbooking!

I haven't scrapbooked in about 9 years! But I have so many wedding pictures that I really want to get back into it.


So I've been slowly uploading pictures and getting them printed at Costco so that I can get started! The only problem is that everything has changed so much since back in the day when I was scrapping, and I can't find things that I like! Wedding stickers and things are all black and white, which is fine, my colors were black and red, but I'd like to have a little more color in there.


Anyway, trying to get a scrapbook weekend set up with my sis-in-law Amanda and my best friend Susan. Well, not really a weekend, but a day, on the 21st. So far neither has let me know what they're doing, so it might be a solo day for me while the hubby is asleep! Which is fine too, I can work well alone, it's just fun to have the company and be able to yap while you scrap!


Hhhmmm, I guess that's all for now, not very interesting today. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment