Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve! As for me, my partying days are over!! I'm getting too old for that! So, since David had to work, I had already decided on staying home for the night. My BFF Susan decided to come down from Riverside and spend the night with me! We drank sparkling cider and watched a couple of movies. . . "Limitless" (which had barely any story line and was weird and boring, we ended up talking through most of it, we just didn't get it!) and an old favorite, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (always a wonderful movie!). 


Anyway, no New Year's Resolutions for me this year, I thought about it, but then I ended up not coming up with anything, I was too busy having fun with my friend!


Today my plan is to work on getting a letter out to a new penpal that I met through a penpalling blog. So, I'm going to work on getting a first letter out to her while I watch some of the Pretty Little Liars marathon on ABC Family. I am so happy the show is back tonight! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment