Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not much going on. . .

I haven't really been on the computer much. The last couple of days I wasn't feeling well, think it has something to do with this slight head cold I came down with, been having dizzy spells.


So today I woke up and I'm actually feeling better, but I slept wrong and have a sore muscle in my neck, no fun! And it's on the right side too, which means if I can't get it to go away today, no bowling for me tomorrow :(


Anyway, no mail except for junk. . .but that's expected, this week, lol. Do have a first letter to a new pal to get written, but now it will have to wait until Friday, my day off from school work, because I have a lot to get done today and tomorrow. . . 


So, not much of substance today, hope everyone is having a good week so far!




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment