Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Walk in the Park

My parents' dog Rusty looks forward to his morning walks at a local park. With Dad gone on vacation he hasn't been able to go, so this past Wednesday morning, my husband and I decided to take him to help cheer him up a little bit. I took some pictures of our adventure!


Lots of trees at this park with no leaves, surprising since we've had a pretty warm winter this year!

I thought this was kinda cool, our three shadows.

The sun shining through the trees, yeah, got a little creative, even though I was taking pictures with my cell phone, lol.

My boys up ahead of me walking.

Just me, please excuse my hair, it was a bit of a mess!

Rusty trying to walking through my husband's legs. . . didn't work too well with being on a leash, but it made for a cute picture!

And we took home one happy (and tired) fuzz boy! I <3 him!




Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I am going to upload some more pictures from last week's trip to the golf course tomorrow!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment