Sunday, February 19, 2012

Still Behind. . .

On just about everything! I didn't get anything done this weekend that I had planned on! 


Tomorrow is a holiday and I have a lot to do because Tuesday I'm going with David and his brother-in-laws while they golf! I think I may end up taking something with me to do in between driving around the course hunting for golf balls! It's a lot of sitting and waiting while they play, but I enjoy it for some reason. It's nice to be outside on the golf course, it's quiet and peaceful and you get to see so much scenery, so yes, I will probably take some pictures!


Tomorrow I need to finish letters. I'm about half way done with one and then two more to write and then I'll be studying the rest of the day! 


Also want to say Happy 60th Birthday to my wonderful Mother-in-Law that lives in Las Vegas!! We're bummed we couldn't be with her today to celebrate, but we're putting together a small package to send this week (had to wait for payday). And I hope that she had a wonderful day!


Holiday tomorrow in the US, so no mail, I'll have stuff ready to mail out on Tuesday if tomorrow goes as planned! Two of my nephews are spending the night tonight, so hopefully tomorrow isn't too crazy with them here!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment