Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Changed Layout

I'm weird, but I got bored with my layout after just over a week, so I decided to change it again, I think I like this one a little better. I felt like the other made my blog hard to read. . . I don't know, maybe it's just me. I like to change things around a lot, lol.


Well, that's about all from me tonight, sorry to be boring. Nothing new to really post other than ran some errands today. Of course by the time my hubby woke up and we got ready to leave the rain had arrived. People here don't know how to drive when it rains. . . made for an interesting outing and almost got into one accident because some jerk was in a big hurry!


Nothing in my mailbox lately except for bills. . . how boring. . . but I guess that happens when you only have 2 penpals, LOL. I didn't think it would be this hard to get back into penpalling again. . . oh well, any suggestions on sites to try? I used 'Pen Pal World' but never got any replies from anyone. Maybe the world is trying to tell me something? LOL.


Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment