Monday, September 24, 2012

One year ago today. . . .

I married my best friend. My husband is such an amazing, caring, and loving man. Every day I am reminded why I fell in love with him almost three years ago.  Today, on our one year anniversary I feel so blessed to have him in my life. We've been together for three years, and it's been the most amazing three years of my life. I am so blessed to have found my soulmate <3

I will leave you with some pictures from the wonderful day when our two paths became one.





Mr & Mrs



I loved this picture from during our ceremony.


Pastor leading the guys in a prayer before the ceremony, I love this pic!

Sand Ceremony, love how our photographer edited this.

My love :)

First dance. I fell in love with our reception venue just because of the clamshell stage you can partially see behind us :)



<3


P.S. We are gone on our stay-cation (wonderful thing being able to schedule posts so my blog updates while I'm away!), so hopefully toward the end of the week I'll have a post for you about what we did!

1 comment: