Friday, September 7, 2012

My Aunt Cathy came to Visit!

Last Saturday my Aunt Cathy came over and spent the day with us! She was out here from Nashville, we hadn't seen her since the wedding. I was so excited that she was able to come down from her friend's house in Los Angeles for the day to see us! And my cousin Jamie was able to come over and bring his girlfriend, so we were finally able to meet her, they've been dating for 2 1/2 years!

Of course, I completely blanked on getting my camera out, so I had to steal the pictures off of her facebook, lol.

Me & Aunt Cathy

Aunt Cathy & my brother Andy (he's not the brother with all the kids, he's actually the one I don't really get along with that well).

Amanda (Jamie's girlfriend), my cousin Jamie & Aunt Cathy

My Dad & Aunt Cathy (brother and sister)

Andy & My Mama

So, there's some pics :)  It was a nice day. The hubby isn't in any pictures because he was sleeping since he works nights :(

<3

1 comment: