Saturday, June 2, 2012

3 Generations

I was looking through old family photos today and found this one that I wanted to share.


From left to right: Me, my Mom, my Grandmother, and my Auntie.

Three generations of women on my mom's side :)  The day this was taken I was going to a wedding with my Grandmother (hence why we're all dressed up, lol). My Grandmother was so wonderful, I've missed her every day for 23 years.  Anyway, I just thought this was a cool picture and wanted to share it :)


In other news, we sold a loveseat today that we don't need or have room for, yay! It's amazing the amount of space we have in our storage unit now that it's gone. So I've been packing up other stuff around the house that is just out or crowded my mother's cupboards, mainly things that just sit around. I have all my collectables boxed up and today I decided to wrap and box up my one big collection. . . .

My shot glass collection! And I'm mad at myself, I should've taken some pictures. I hadn't counted in awhile, I have 31 shot glasses now! Anytime anyone goes anywhere I ask them to bring me back a shot glass. My goal is to one day have one for all 50 states in the US, and to have more international ones. Right now the only international ones I have are Mexico. I've also bought some for myself when I've gone to places too. I don't know what started the collection, but it started, and I love it! Of course eventually I want to get some sort of a rack or some sort of display to be able to display them all, they rarely get used because we rarely have a reason to use them, lol. But, I posted a status on Facebook about them all and my friend in Michigan also collects them and asked me if I wanted to do a swap! So her and I are both going to start shopping around and send each other some shot glasses! :)

Well, that's about all for now, just felt like talking for a few. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment