Monday, November 19, 2012

Quick Update on Things. . .

Please forgive me my dear followers for being so scarce the last couple weeks or so. Lots has been going on around here, some of which I'll share, some is a little too personal.

So, a quick rundown. . . 

The most exciting thing, I GOT THE JOB!!! I went in for the interview, it was a group interview with 2 other girls, and all of us were hired on the spot! It is seasonal for the holidays and only part time, but it's something! It gets me the experience and I plan on working as hard as possible in hopes that if a permanent position becomes available, maybe I'll be offered. So far I love it. I'm mainly on cash register, and for someone with no experience I seem to have picked it up pretty quick :) And all of the girls that have been there for awhile are soooo helpful! Any questions I have are answered right away and they are great about helping a newbie. Oh, I'm working at Bath and Body Works, my favorite store!! :)

The hubby is starting a new job, he trains tomorrow, so hopefully this job will be better hours for him. *fingers crossed*

My Uncle in Nashville is doing amazingly well! He is 100% cancer free and getting stronger from a huge surgery he had at the beginning of the month, such a relief! 

Sadly, my Uncle that lives here is not doing so well. Today was a pretty bad day for him. He is back in ICU with no definite time of when he will be breathing without assistance or out of the hospital. 

Thanksgiving is in a couple days. I'll be busy cooking and baking tomorrow making yummy stuff to take over to my brother's for a big family dinner on Thursday! Unfortunately I won't be able to stay very late because I have to work at 5am on Friday morning since it's "Black Friday" and the biggest shopping day of the year! 

I think that about wraps it up for now. Since I'm off until Friday, and the hubby will be working from 3pm-11pm tomorrow, my plan is to finally sit down and write the few letters that I need to! Now that I'm in a better place emotionally I think I can write without feeling like it's too depressing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment