Friday, September 5, 2014

Outgoing Mail

Wait...what? Haha. Had some outgoing mail recently. That hasn't happened in awhile. I had some incoming as well, but it's really a pain to post photos and all that from my phone. I am hoping here soon that a new computer will be the next purchase...even though the hubby would rather have a new tv...but we don't NEED a tv.

Anyway, onto the mail!

Just a small package to my cousin and a good luck card to pur niece from David's side of the family that just went away to college...in Hawaii! 
An intro letter to a new penpal! 

If anyone else might be interested in being penpals send me an email...bethfinsterwald@gmail.com

I'm also thinking about writing a penpal ad and seeing how that goes. Lol.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment